What a year! 2022 was absolutely remarkable and Casey Cares couldn't leave this year without telling everyone about it!
This year has marked record-breaking particpation for our Clay Sporting Tournament, our highest number of sponsorships for our Rock 'n' Roll Bash thanks to Mike DiMayo, over 20,000 pajamas donated to critically ill kids and hospitals, and the shift to more in-person activities among other special events!
Casey Cares provided three programs an hour, every hour of 2022! That equals to 29,980 programs to 52,187 participants! You have had a huge impact on critically ill children and their family members across 8 states and D.C.
Casey Cares extends a:
- Thank you to every single donor who supported us. Words cannot describe how grateful and happy we are for your monetary donations, pjs/toys/gift card donations, volunteerism, program and fundraiser participation, post engagement, and more! All that we do happens because of you! We will continue to show the immense impact you have on over 1,200 families with critically ill children in 8 states and D.C.
- Thank you to our wonderful board members who have made our nonprofit possible and put on spectacular events!
- Thank you to our sponsors who readily give and bring joy to critically ill kids!
- Thank you to our volunteers and interns who help roll and send pajamas, schedule programs, create care packages, pack birthday boxes, and more. You are the best!
- Thank you to our founder, Casey Baynes and Casey Cares staff for the time, dedication, and massive care you put into your work every single day!
- Thank you to our families; we will continue to support you and your child in any way we can! You are the strongest people we know!
- Thank you to anyone we may not have mentioned!
We are so glad to have been able to share countless stories, little moments, lasting memories, difficult experiences, pajamas and toy donations, the sweetest pictures, and more with you! Here's to 2023 - we cannot wait to see what's in store!
All of this and more is why #CaseyCares!